Terms and Conditions
- All the data entered in the registration form should be accurate. Any discrepancies found later will lead to cancellation of registration to all our programme
- Participants should do their own research on the prospects of the course before registering to it. KDISC or its partners will not be liable for any damages caused to participants, by registering to the programme
- Fees to the programme , once paid shall not be refunded to the participants
- KDISC and its partners will conduct the assessments and courses according to a schedule that is shared with the eligible participants. However, KDISC reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the programme for any technical or other reasons that are out of its control. In such cases, participants will be duly notified of the changes.
- In case the entrance tests or the courses in full /partial , are cancelled , full fees shall be refunded to the participants.
- The learning contents of ABCD programme is a property of KDISC’s partners. Participants should not replicate contents other than its intended use.
- Participant performance in a course and the conduct in classrooms will be constantly monitored by KDISC and its partners. Any untoward behaviour that will jeopardise the overall class, shall be treated with disciplinary actions including termination from the course.